Beautifully renovated to reflect style and luxury, this immaculate home presents the ultimate place to raise a family. Transformed with high-end finishes, the floorplan uses excellent design concepts to maximise space, light and flexibility in living.
The interiors reflect a chic Hamptons beach inspired aesthetic, while seamlessly connecting the outdoors on both levels. There is a modern kitchen acting as a central focus for gathering and meals, alongside generous accommodation options, a teenage retreat at the rear of the house allowing for multi-generational living.
Savouring the privacy and serenity of a set back position, the property is further enhanced by lush surrounded greenery and a blissful sense of seclusion. It is located moments from Mona Vale Village, buses, Pittwater High School and scenic foreshore reserves, with Mona Vale Beach also close by.
• Great living and gathering zones across two spacious storeys
• Spa for the cooler months and verandah overlooking the garden
• Expansive backyard features a fish pond and manicured surrounds
• Stone kitchen has Bosch oven, stove and a Panasonic dishwasher
• Four bedrooms, two have walk-in robes, master with ensuite
• Teenage retreat spreads across dual level floorplan
• Air conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout
• Solar power, gas and water tank
• Four car garage/workshop plus driveway space for additional cars
• Moments from The Newport, Bayview Golf Course and the marina
Council: $551 per quarter approx.
Water: $270 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$990 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|