This could arguably be the best home to come to market in Warriewood Valley for 2023. Recently renovated, completely private & quiet and immaculately presented throughout, this spacious northeast facing 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home located in the much sought after ‘Fernbrook Sanctuary Estate’ on a level, sundrenched corner block with beautifully positioned shade trees lining the boulevard, sure to capture a lot of attention.
The upstairs area features 4 bedrooms including a large master bedroom with an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony. The lower level features an additional bedroom which can also be used as study along with 2 living spaces with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow onto a private & level northeast facing yard with a large, sunlit pool which was only recently installed, featuring low-cost heat pump & colour lighting. Additional key attributes include a brand-new kitchen, laundry, butler’s pantry and powder room. Emphasized by light filled interiors, the open plan kitchen flows effortlessly into a spacious living/dining area, spilling out to the all-year-round entertaining space.
Beautifully updated, this home has been fitted with brand new tiles which have been placed throughout the exterior and interior of the home which surround the low maintenance yard. The home has been complimented with the latest in security cameras, keypad entry, Crim safe doors, solar panels, led lighting throughout, and fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Plantation shutters and Privacy tinting installed throughout home
• New motorized block out blinds & sheer curtains installed on both downstairs sliding doors
• Existing 10 metre pool fencing has extra alum slatted fence extensions 600 m added for additional privacy.
• Two separate livings areas, both with outdoor access
• Ample storage throughout
• Brand new kitchen, laundry, powder room and butler’s pantry installed
• New zip hydro tap supplying filtered cold water, sparking water & instant hot water
• Neff appliances including convection oven, built-in compact oven combined with microwave function, induction hob cooktop,
• Insinkerator 250 series food waste disposal unit
• New miele washer & dryer
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, two gas bayonets for heating
• Solar panels, skylight and brand-new concrete driveway & surrounds.
• New privacy screen on concrete surrounds for bin area
• New salt chlorinated swimming pool, equipped with low-cost heating pump and pool lighting
Council – $442.94 per quarter approx.
Water – $160.18 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|