Located on the high side of a quiet and leafy street is this comfortable brick and weatherboard home which boasts various living and entertaining areas and a massive under house storage/workshop space.
The beautiful open plan gas kitchen and adjacent lounge and dining area flow through sliding glass doors to a paved patio and level, landscaped and fully fenced backyard complete with inbuilt BBQ. The huge entertaining deck is also accessed through sliding glass doors from the lounge and dining area as well as from the impressive master suite.
The features of this home include:
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes including the master suite which includes walk in robe, built in robe and full ensuite bathroom.
- Full family bathroom with frameless glass shower + additional bathroom with combined laundry.
- Quality, open plan, gas kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space and a breakfast bar.
- Large entertaining deck which is accessible from the combined living/dining area as well as master suite.
- Paved rear patio and level fully fenced and landscaped backyard ideal for children or pets.
- Oversized workshop/storage area & double lock-up garage
-Multipurpose room which is ideal for use as a teenagers retreat, study or media room
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout including gas bayonets & ceiling fans
- Located in a quiet and peaceful street but within just a short distance of all Mona Vales amenities such as great schools, shops, transport and beaches
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?