Set over one secluded acre in a popular part of Bayview, this architecturally designed home was created to maximise the natural light, all whilst taking in the magical outlook and serene setting on offer. This quality residence has the perfect North East aspect, offering Pittwater vistas and total privacy. With an extravagant, teardrop-shaped driveway giving access to the house through a private, forested approach, the house offers a unique aspect that can only be found in a home of this kind.
- Designer kitchen boasting marble bench-tops, Smeg hob, European appliances, skylights and breakfast bar
- Light filled main living area with cathedral ceilings and adjacent raised formal dining both opening out to sunny balconies with water views
- Multiple living and dining areas flowing out to four substantial decks
- Large undercover entertaining area, perfect for alfresco dining
- Enjoy gorgeous views from the multiple decks
- Master bedroom with large ensuite, BIR’s and access to your own private sundeck overlooking the lagoon-style pool
- Large in-ground swimming pool with tropical planting and expansive deck
- Take in the magical backdrop on offer at this spectacular property
- Oversized double garage with internal access, copious storage space and automatic sensor doors
- Plot for construction of a secondary dwelling (S.T.C.A)
Enjoying an elevated position in the canopy with cool breezes, endless natural sunlight and an idyllic lawn with built-in cubby – perfect for the kids to play or to enjoy your own private bushwalk.
Only moments from Flying Fox park, Bayview dog park, Pittwater, local schools and transport as well as all Mona Vale has to offer from restaurants and cafes to shopping and facilities.
Water rates $179.06 per quarter approx.
Council rates $507.47 per quarter approx.
PLEASE NOTE When attending the property for inspection please be aware there are limited parking spaces available. Please be prepared to walk up driveway.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$488 p.w.|