Set on a corner block this well-presented single level family home is not to be missed. Packed with potential in a popular and convenient location.
• Single level brick residence with high ceilings, polished timber flooring and sunroom
• Spacious combined living and dining area
• Three generous bedrooms, two with mirrored built in robes
• Full bathroom with shower and bath
• Large enclosed low-maintenance backyard with lots of room for the kids to play
• Room for a granny flat (subject to council approval)
• Single lock up garage with additional onsite parking for caravans, trailers, boats
• Access to underneath the home for storage
The location completes the must-have list. Throw away your car keys; the bus stop is out the front. It’s conveniently located with a choice of primary schools and the popular shopping precinct with major grocery stores, cafes, boutiques, restaurants, gyms and services minutes away. Along with Mona Vale beach a short drive away, it’s the ideal family find.
Council Rates: $499.50 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $258.01 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$975 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|