A spacious home located a stone’s throw from the clear waters and sands of Pittwater. Private and serene with occasional visits from the local wildlife including wallabies and King parrots in this nature loving paradise. This elevated and secluded retreat hidden from the street will provide privacy and tranquillity with floor to ceiling double glazed sliding glass doors that open on to an expansive deck providing seamless indoor-outdoor flow and perfect for entertaining all year round with delightful Pittwater views.
- Open plan kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, breakfast bar, walk in pantry and new appliances.
- There are two separate living areas, 4 generous size bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, with ample storage well suited to family living or nature lovers.
- Electricity and hot water supplemented by roof top solar panels.
- Separate accommodation downstairs is perfect for a home office, studio or teenager retreat.
- Double lock up garage and off-street parking and public car park opposite.
You will love the convenience of having the bus at your doorstep every 30 minutes connecting with the B-Line service into the city running every 5-10 minutes.
Store your dinghy or kayaks at the beach rack 50 metres from your door and enjoy a morning paddle or walk along the promenade to the local cafes, general store, and the ferry.
Council Rates $342.60 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $144.11 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
- Register to attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
1. Wear a mask – Our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
2. Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square metre.
3. Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t Touch” policy to keep everyone safes.
4. Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
5. Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings.
We ask that you do register your interest so we can ensure that you are keep informed with any update, changes, or cancellations. If you are not registered entry may be refused due to capped attendance during the scheduled time slot.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?