Secluded from the street, this single level freshly renovated residence promises peace and privacy for downsizers and families alike. Light-soaked interiors features a modern marble kitchen and a wraparound garden with hot tub and BBQ area. Wheelchair accessible and well-connected to shops and services, this is an ideal offering for buyers seeking a low maintenance lifestyle.
This home has been completely updated and upgraded with new flooring throughout, fresh paint, acrylic rendered exteriors, top of the range appliances and a luxury outdoor entertaining area complete with a 5 person hot tub.
• Stone-crafted kitchen with quality Miele appliances
• Smart pendant lighting in the dining area
• Four well-scaled bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes plus separate study with direct outdoor access
• Two bathrooms, both with heated flooring and heated towel rails, illuminating mirrors, free standing bathtub, separate laundry
• Split-system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, solar panels
• Outdoor kitchen with Gasmate Professional 6 burner bbq and plumbed sink (hot and cold water)
• Private level yard, easy care foliage, 5 person spa and views of the ocean
• Fish pond with organic filter and high flow pump
• Zoned for Elanora Heights Public School and Narrabeen Sports High School
This home’s intimate setting is steps to local shops, buses and beaches. Find Narrabeen Lake, North Narrabeen Beach, Elanora shops and Warriewood Square minutes away, promising easy access to everything you need. This home truly is the complete package for a family wanting modern and convenient living.
Council $404.16 per quarter approx.
Water $160.18 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$1,065 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|