Auction onsite Saturday, 30 May at 12:45pm. Register from 12:15pm.
Behind the beautiful facade of this single-level beach house lies a tastefully renovated family residence of remarkable style, peace and versatility. A unique opportunity to secure in the exclusive and highly sought after Mona Vale Basin. Plenty of natural light flooding through and gentle sea breezes to create an easy relaxed lifestyle. Only footsteps to the golden sands of Mona Vale Beach, rock pool, cafes and eateries, parks and a short stroll to Mona Vale Village.
- 3 spacious light filled bedrooms all equip with built in robes
- Stone crafted kitchen, gas cook top, island bench, fine stainless steel appliances an ample storage space
- Self contained space, light and bright with modern ensuite and kitchenette
- An entertainers delight, the open plan kitchen, living/dining area extend out onto the vast Tallow wood deck drenched in sun
- Expansive manicured lawns and easy-care gardens
- Complete with reverse cycle air conditioning, security automated gate and rumpus room
- Positioned on a large level 712sqm approx. with rear lane access
- Perfect for both downsizers, families and an opportunity for future development.
Water rates $179.06 per quarter approx.
Council rates $806.21 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?