This immaculate townhome in the desirable and beautifully maintained “Onshore” complex offers fantastic space, plenty of natural light and a wonderful sense of privacy. It’s conveniently located across the road from Bayview Golf Course and within easy reach of the golden sands of Mona Vale Beach at the other end of the street. Centrally located just moments to beautiful Pittwater and Winnererremy Bay, Mona Vale Village boutiques, cafes, restaurants, major supermarkets, gyms, wellbeing studios, local schools and the B-Line bus. With two alfresco terraces and the open plan living spaces, this property provides an ideal entertaining space or the opportunity to relax and enjoy the superb Northern Beaches climate in your own piece of paradise.
• Master bedroom featuring two balconies, walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes and balcony access
• Generous kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking, Smeg appliances and breakfast bar flowing easily to entertaining terraces and garden
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Double lock-up garage with internal access and area for storage or workshop
• Security intercom access, visitor parking and pet friendly
• Light filled open plan living and dining opening to alfresco terraces
• Ideal for lock-up and leave lifestyle
• Exceptional opportunity for young families, professional couples, downsizers or astute investors
Council – $382.13 per quarter approx.
Water – $156.70 per quarter approx.
Strata – $1,703.62 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$688 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|