This top floor, three-bedroom executive style apartment is positioned within the sought-after ‘Delano’ complex.
High ceilings, expansive, light filled and spacious throughout with a seamless living/dining area opening onto the north-facing balcony, capturing all day sun.
Located moments from Mona Vale Beach and Golf Club, this boutique block of only 12, offers security entrances, peaceful Balinese rainforest inspired walkways and a secure internal lift with direct access from the carpark.
• Huge master bedroom with an oversized ensuite and a walk-in robe
• Bathrooms are finished with beautiful classic grey tiles and oversized glass showers, both with underfloor heating
• Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Large internal laundry
• High ceilings throughout
• Corian kitchen benchtops with stainless steel appliances
• Double garage plus storage cage with security entrance
• Lift access, motorised balcony awning
Council Rates: $289.60 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $149.35 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates: $1,827 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
• Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Masks are no longer mandatory however, they are highly recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$688 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|