Savouring breathtaking views stretching to Manly and Shelly Beach, this well presented eighth floor apartment promises a fantastic opportunity for convenient coastal living. Showcasing light filled interiors, it has a combined living and dining area, a modern kitchen and a generous bedroom. Stepping outside, there’s a private balcony that is ideal for alfresco entertaining while revelling in sublime ocean vistas. It’s perfectly poised in the heart of Manly Corso, within moments of everyday essentials including shops, dining precincts, local parks and beautiful beaches, while Sydney CBD is just a short ferry ride away.
• Combined open living and dining zone flows seamlessly outside
• Private entertaining balcony enjoys scenic ocean outlooks
• Bright kitchen features modern appliances, ample cabinetry
• Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in plus one bathroom
• Provides scope to enhance or add personal touches if desired
• Moments to Manly Town Square and golf courses
• Close to freeways leading to nearby lifestyle hubs and beaches
• Secure entrance and lift
Council rates – $366.45 per quarter approx.
Water rates – $155.60 per quarter approx.
Strata rates – $1,088.40 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
• Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Masks are no longer mandatory however, they are highly recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$1,750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||257|
|Median Rental Price||$830 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|