Located on the cusp of Mona Vale, this impeccable 3 level home boasts resort style living in a sought after location. With a classical exterior and modernised touches internally, the property is bathed in natural light and consists of multiple living / entertaining areas perfect for families. The home truly enjoys a resort feel with beautiful views of the Bayview Golf Course and a North/West facing backyard which includes a pool and cabana as well as a spacious deck area, perfect for the warmer weather to come. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, the property is conveniently located near Mona Vale Village where you will find an abundance of grocery stores, shops, eateries and schools.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, 4th could be used as an office or spare bedroom
• Master with ensuite, built in robes and retreat area
• 2nd & 3rd bedrooms on top floor, with built in robes and a/c units
• Renovated kitchen with lots of storage space and Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Internal laundry with access to side of the house / backyard
• Both bathrooms have heated towel racks, main bathroom with bathtub
• North/West facing saltwater pool, outdoor shower and large cabana
• Entertaining deck partially undercover, access to level backyard
• Double lock up garage with storage, and additional space on the side of the house for a caravan or boat
• Room behind garage with bathroom, could be used as an adult/teen retreat or theatre room
• 130m to nearest bus stop, 1.1 km to Mona Vale Village which includes Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Mona Vale Public, Sacred Heart Primary School and many shops & eateries.
• 1.8km to Mona Vale Beach and 2km to Winnererremy Bay
Council – $489.12 per quarter approx.
Water – $150.99 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|