Qubec sits 100m from the iconic Newport Hotel, which sits on the shores of the beautiful Pittwater. The 18 luxury qubec town homes, are elegantly finished with polished concrete floors and ceilings. Each town home consists of 3 generous, oversize bedrooms plus study, complimented with 2.5 sophisticated bathrooms. Throughout the project are generous balconies, courtyards and thoughtful landscaping that provide ample private open space, whilst enhancing the architectural expression of each town home. And, as you would expect each residence has a large, secure double lock up garage to accommodate vehicles.
Qubec is a beautiful, functional, smart and elegant design, adopting the smartest of technologies, creating low operating cost, in functional and sustainable luxury town homes for a discerning buyer profile. Qubec will run a network of decentralised solar cells together with battery storage to each town home, reducing costs and responding to the imperative for change in how we generate and consume energy.
- A prime location with water and leafy views, bus stop, medical, chemist, café bar and of course marinas all featuring prominently
- Sustainable electricity providing solar power and battery storage to each town home
- Smart light switches with the latest and most advanced technology
- Numberplate Recognition basement access
- Private elevator from inside the lower level through to each upper living floor
- Voice control, air conditioning, window furnishings, TV, stereo & appliances with voice commands
- Next generation appliances with the best next generation luxury Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Private Rooftop BBQ and terrace for each town home
- Outdoor bath & shower with additional outdoor showers, beautifully framed by Austral “Venetian Glass” bricks
- Spacious balconies, terraces, courtyards and beautiful landscaped gardens with water harvesting
Qubec is blessed with nearby surf beaches and is minutes to some of the finest yacht clubs in the country and has access to one of Australia’s most prized waterways, Pittwater.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$940 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|