Offering an enviable lifestyle opportunity in one of Newport’s most desirable settings, this substantial two-story entertainer enjoys a premium bayside position with gorgeous Pittwater sunset views and dynamic potential. The home occupies a generous 1,019sqm block featuring gently sloping level lawns complete with a swimming pool and includes both a private boatshed and shared jetty. Enhanced by its proximity to Princes Street Marina, great cafes, restaurants and sought-after schools, the home is now ready for enjoyable living with opportunity to renovate and enhance value, perfect for families looking to enjoy the best of Pittwater and the beaches from a location that’s true paradise.
- Open plan formal lounge and dining areas, family living/meals and upper retreat
- Wide covered balconies on each level at the rear with outlooks over the water
- Sundrenched grassed garden leads to your own private boatshed with a boat ramp & jetty
- Spacious kitchen with granite benchtops and gas cooking
- Master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite appointed with a marble vanity including a double shower head with access to a private balcony overseeing Crystal Bay
- Two additional bathrooms both with marble vanities, and one with a spa
- Two additional bedrooms offering built-in robes and one with balcony access enjoying what Crystal Bay has to offer
- Underfloor heating in main living areas and ducted air-conditioning throughout
- The large meals area off the kitchen flows out to the covered alfresco area seeing the exquisite views, perfect for all year round
- A pristine In-ground swimming pool, large dry under house storage, and internal access double garage with additional parking for 6 vehicles.
- Close to the Yacht Club, quality dining options, The Newport Arms, schools, and parklands
Council Rates $907.63 per quarter approx
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
- Register to attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
1. Wear a mask – Our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
2. Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square metre.
3. Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t Touch” policy to keep everyone safes.
4. Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
5. Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings.
We ask that you do register your interest so we can ensure that you are keep informed with any update, changes, or cancellations. If you are not registered entry may be refused due to capped attendance during the scheduled time slot.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?