This recently renovated Torrens Title family home has been designed for a low-maintenance lifestyle with spacious proportions and a relaxed sense of style with beautifully landscaped gardens. A perfect choice for the active family or downsizer, located moments to Mona Vale Village and schools, Bayview Golf Club, Winnererremy Bay and Pittwater, plus minutes to Mona Vale Beach.
• Light filled lounge, dining and family living areas, study nook
• Modern stone finished kitchen with breakfast bar and ample cupboards
• Stainless steel gas appliances, integrated Miele dishwasher
• Upstairs bedrooms with built-ins, main has walk-in and ensuite
• Contemporary main bathroom enhanced by floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Functional laundry with custom cabinetry, guest powder room
• Private covered alfresco entertaining area, sunny child-friendly level lawns
• Gas heating, instantaneous gas hot water, under stair storage area
• Double carport, additional parking for a trailer, secure storeroom/workshop
• Moments to express B-line city buses, marina, cafes, shops and boutiques
• Minutes to Sacred Heart Catholic Primary, Mona Vale Public and Pittwater High schools
Council $493.50 per quarter approx.
Water $160.18 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$688 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|