Commanding extraordinary leafy valley views from a private, peaceful and elevated battle-axe block, this versatile 1,796sqm block, presents an opportunity for investors, developers or those seeking land to create their dream home.
• Located away from the street, this single-level cottage showcases open-plan living and dining, gas kitchen, 2 bedrooms, updated bathroom and internal laundry
• Offering ample storage and off-street parking
• Potential to embark on a complete rebuild, taking full advantage of the views, block size and location (STCA)
• Possible 2 or 3 lot subdivision (STCA). Zoned E4 with a minimum lot size of 550sqm
• Adjoining Amelia Reserve on the corner of a private and tightly held cul-de-sac, enjoy short strolls to village shops and cafes, parks and playgrounds, schools and city buses with close proximity to popular beaches and Narrabeen Lagoon
• Currently rented for $720 per week
Water Rates: $223.26 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $515.85 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$870 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|