Located in the tranquil, family-friendly Shearwater Estate and enhanced by abundant natural light and timeless design, this immaculately presented dual level home, offers effortless indoor/outdoor flow, perfect for the growing family and a low maintenance lifestyle.
• Impeccable presentation, friendly and quiet neighbourhood
• Four generous size bedrooms, a home office, two light filled living spaces, two bathrooms plus separate WC downstairs
• Impressive, open plan CaesarStone kitchen with island bench
• Generous bedrooms, all bright and airy with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite, large main bathroom, guest w/c
• Enclosed child-friendly garden with deck
• Ample storage, laundry with external access, air conditioning
• Dual street access, double garage with level internal entry
• Located within moments of shops, public transport and parks
Water Rates: $149.35 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $472.24 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
• Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Masks are no longer mandatory however, they are highly recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.Located in the tranquil, family-friendly Shearwater Estate and enhanced by abundant natural light and timeless design, this immaculately presented dual level home, offers effortless indoor/outdoor flow, perfect for the growing family and a low maintenance lifestyle.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|