Set in a tropical feel surrounded by palm trees & established gardens this lovely highset home is situated in a family friendly area with walking distance to Moranbah East State School, Moranbah State High school & The Milk Bah.
Other features of this home include:
• Open living & dining plus a separate 2 way kitchen. The kitchen also has loads of cupboard
& bench space.
• 3 air-conditioned bedrooms main has built-in robe.
• The dining area flows out to the large covered timber deck area to enjoy the lovely
• 2 Large tiled enclosed air conditioned rooms under the home with plenty of storage space,
built-ins, plus a second toilet & shower & also accommodates the laundry
• Cool off in the huge well maintained sparkling in-ground pool
• There is also plenty of yard space for the kids to run around & there is also a chook pen &
lawn locker shed
• Covered carport for one vehicle plus plenty of parking space in the driveway & side access
to the backyard
• If you can picture yourself relaxing by the pool & timber deck then don’t hesitate to
contact Emmarina today to arrange your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-22 %|