2 Car – 531m2 Block
Be quick to inspect this family home situated in the heart of Bellara which is part of the popular tourist destination, Bribie Island.
With plenty of space for everyone, and the possibility to set the home up for dual living, you can easily make this house a home for the growing family, or take advantage of the high, demanding rental market in the area and add to your investment portfolio.
This property is not far from the boat ramp and the picturesque Pumicestone Passage and all the other amenities that Bribie Island has to offer including the RSL Club, Bowls Club, Surf Club and the newest entertainment hot spot – the Sandstone Point Hotel.
Centrally located. Just a 15 minute walk to Bribie Island’s main shopping centre on Godwin Drive, or the same time in the opposite direction and you will find yourself on Sylvan Beach
Upstairs, the home consists of -
• 3 bedrooms – all with polished timber floors and fans
• 1 renovated bathroom
• Lounge with fan air conditioning
• Modern kitchen – Gas cook top and electric oven
• Dining area
• Large rear deck with outdoor blinds
Downstairs we have –
• Rumpus room
• Laundry area with 2nd toilet
• Double lock-up car accommodation
• Outdoor entertainment area
Outside we have -
• 2 x Garden shed’s
• Green house
• Outdoor spa
• Spear pump on the property
• Fully fenced yard
Extra Features -
• Downstairs ceiling has a 2.3m – 2.6m height clearance
• 5kw Solar System with 20 panels
• Side access – room for a boat or caravan beside the home
• Front & rear veranda’s
This vacant property has it all, you won’t be disappointed.
To book a viewing please call 0473748598 or keep an eye out for the open home times.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|