The owner of this brick and tile home has made the decision it’s time to sell.
Close to all that Beachmere has on offer this lovely home will be sure to appeal.
The property features;
• Landscaped gardens
• Double lock up car storage with drive through access to the rear shed
• Ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Lounge / dining area with sliding door access to the backyard
• Spacious kitchen with oven, range hood, cook top and dishwasher
• Separate laundry with bath tub and shower
• Second living area / family space
• Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Large enclosed outdoor entertaining area with bar
• Single lock up shed with awning at the rear
• Rear bedrooms feature roller shutters
• Security screens on windows
• Solar hot water
• Solar energy system
The property is in a prime Beachmere location and will be sure to tick the boxes. If you’re looking to enter the market, add to your investment portfolio or simply adopt a slower pace, then this is the property for you.
Call me on 0439 938 392 to inspect.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|