This villa is just one of two and sits elevated above the road with a beautiful outlook across the treetops from both the main lounge and master bedroom with bay window. Offering large spaces both indoors and out with a covered outdoor entertaining area adjoining the garage giving you the option of outdoor alfresco dining or a second secure parking area with internal access to your new home.
What you’ll love about this property:
• Both bedrooms are double in size with built-ins
• Ceiling fans to both bedrooms
• Near new timber floorboards in the main living area
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Dual flow gas wall heater
• A large laundry off the kitchen with built-in storage
• Security Screens on all doors
• Security locks on windows
• Garage with remote roller door
• Great size yard with garden shed
• Feature pattern paving on your driveway as well as your outdoor areas
This lovely property presents beautifully and has large spacious rooms to accommodate either downsizers, young couples, investors or small families. There’s a lovely size yard for your fur babies or kids to play.
Walking distance to both public and private schools, public transport, local park, and 5mins to The Hub Shopping Complex which has Woolworths, Coles, Bakers Delight all amongst other specialty shops, Physio’s, Doctors and a choice of local take away shops.
Please call Rebecca on 0419 803 005 to book your small group inspection of this lovely home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|