Perfectly located within the quaint Old Reynella Township, this super appealing & feature filled villa/courtyard style home simply must be viewed inside to be fully appreciated! Set on a slightly elevated, smaller allotment & somewhat hidden from the front by a well-established, evergreen style garden, this home is thoroughly complete & boasts a superior quality finish throughout. Absolutely ideal for downsizers, retirees or professional singles or couples, this most impressive home also provides an excellent alternative to retirement or lifestyle villages.
Some of the many property features include…
• Quality built in 2007 & in excellent condition
• Spanning 140m2 (15 imperial sq’s) in living area approx.
• 3 bedrooms, all with robes, walk in to the main bedroom
• 2 bathrooms, both beautifully tiled with designer sinks
• Ensuite to main bedroom + 3 way style main bathroom
• Stunning porcelain tiles through the living/dining & traffic areas
• Modern style carpets to bedrooms only
• Stylish, neutral decor throughout
• Ducted gas heating & ducted refrigerated cooling
• Gorgeous kitchen with stainless steel appliances & walk in pantry
• Quality curtains, blinds & designer light fittings throughout
• Generous, open plan living & dining area
• Brand new gas instant hot water service
• Beautifully lush & surprisingly private backyard
• Pitched roof, all weather pergola area
• Extensive paving, mature plants & feature retaining walls
• Lock up single garage with auto roller door & internal entry
• Off street for extra car on driveway if needed
• Located toward the end of a no through road
Situated within easy walking distance of the bustling main street & charming Old Reynella Township, this better-than-new home offers a sophisticated, stylish & easy care lifestyle as well as being only minutes from major shopping, community, sporting, social, medical & transport facilities. Old Reynella Township is filled with local history & community spirit & still boasts many of the original character homes dating back to the 1800’s.
Located approx. 22kms from the Adelaide CBD & with the entry/exit to the Southern Expressway within very easy reach, this delightful property really offers the best of a well-established & historical setting coupled with all of today’s mod cons & day to day conveniences. A reluctant but necessary sale.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$288 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|