& SOLD &
Located in The Oaks Estate only a short distance from The Hub Shopping Centre and right on the local bus route, this extremely well presented bluestone slate fronted strata unit is expected to attract the attention of a range of buyers all looking for comfortable low maintenance living or an ideal investment property to start or add to an investment portfolio.
The north facing unit was built in 1996 and the main features of this unit are:-
• 2 bedrooms (main with a ceiling fan and both with built-in robes);
• 1 bathroom and a separate toilet;
• 2 living areas;
• a light and bright kitchen with a dishwasher, a pantry and a Puratap water filter;
• a separate laundry;
• reverse cycle split system air-conditioner in the family/meals area;
• single garage with electric roller door and internal access into the laundry;
• solar power (8 panels, 54c feed in tariff until 2026);
• small and quiet rear courtyard with raised garden beds; and
• a small garden shed around the side.
This is definitely a property to view if you’re looking for a well presented unit that offers comfortable low maintenance living in a quiet location near all facilities and services. The front of all 6 units were painted just before Unit 1 went onto market.
Investors will be interested to know that the estimated rental return is approx $340-$345 per week.
The council rates are $1,311.84 per annum and the strata fees are $430.01 per quarter. SA Water and ESL costs are available on request.
Call to register your interest and to enquire about the upcoming Open Inspection.