Located close to The Hub Shopping Centre in Aberfoyle Park and all the surrounding facilities and services, this very well presented strata title unit (in a group of only 2 units) is sure to attract buyers looking for comfortable low maintenance living in a home that is only a conveniently short distance from local services.
There are NO STRATA FEES as the owners have self-managed the two units for many years and the only cost to the two owners is the strata insurance for the building & land.
This property is expected to attract strong interest from first homebuyers, investors, downsizers, and single people looking for a place to call ‘Home’ or to be a valuable start or addition to an investment portfolio.
The main features of this unit are…
• 2 bedrooms with the main bedroom having a built-in robe
• 1 bathroom with a shower, vanity and bath and a separate toilet
• Large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
• Wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Linen press near the bathroom and a separate laundry
• Pergola covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the backyard
• Single garage with a roller door and internal entry into the home
• Picturesque gardens out the front and also in the backyard
The living areas of this unit are light and bright and provide an enjoyable view of the outdoor area and the backyard which is a lovely setting for entertaining your family and friends and/or for quiet times enjoying your own company.
Land size : 235 sqm
Building size : 113 sqm
Council rates : $1,296.52 pa
ESL : $179.20 pa
Water & sewer : $156.20 per quarter plus even share of water use
Strata costs : $404.00 per year for insurance costs
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|