On the market for the first time in some 45 years is this much loved & extremely well maintained, circa 1948 ex war service, double brick home. Set on a flat, full sized, North/South allotment in this super popular & convenient location, this property offers buyers the opportunity to enjoy as is &/or improve (subject to any council consents) & make it their own!
Some of the property features include…
• Built in 1948, but updated & extended over the years
• Offering 6 main rooms
• Solid brick construction & timber floors to original house
• 3 bedrooms, wardrobes & fans to 2 rooms
• Large lounge with unique, curved bay window
• Gas heater + near new ducted gas heating & ducted A/C
• Higher ceilings – typical of the era
• Neutral main bathroom + 2 toilets
• Generous gas kitchen & adjacent meals area
• North facing rumpus/family room addition
• Separate laundry with extra storage
• Sunny, rear pergola with near new shade blinds
• Single open carport with drive through access
• Double garage/workshop + other outbuildings/structures
• Delightful gardens with an array of plants, flowers & fruit
• Flat, fully fenced allotment, 696m2 approx.
• Frontage 18.29m
• Zoned residential to City of Holdfast Bay
Within strolling distance of local shops & public transport, this appealing, family home is also just minutes from the choice of Glenelg or Adelaide Shores Golf Clubs, popular Harbour Town Shopping Complex, Immanuel College/Primary schools, Adelaide Airport, numerous parks/reserves as well as being around a 5min drive (or a reasonable walk) from the bustling/cosmopolitan Jetty Road shopping precinct &/or the tram line.
An exciting opportunity to purchase a well maintained home on a full size block, that also offers plenty of potential to improve in this highly sought after & prestigious suburb.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$453 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|