Starting up, slowing down or investing on a budget? This unit represents fabulous value. Very neatly presented with nothing to do but move in and start enjoying. Located in the “Cricketer’s Estate” area in the north/eastern side of Morphett Vale, this comfortable strata title unit is in a well-maintained group that is kept very neat and tidy showing that the owners and occupants are proud of where they live and care about the appearance of their surroundings.
The unit is located only a short walk from the Southern Districts Workingmen’s club, Wirreanda school and parks and few minutes drive from the facilities and services of the Morphett Vale Shopping Precinct along Main South Road.
The features of this unit are…
• 2 bedrooms (main with a built-in robe)
• Drive through carport with roller door with up to 3 car spaces behind in your own yard.
• 1 bathroom with a vanity, shower and bath and a separate toilet
• Large lounge and dining area with a ceiling fan and a reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
• Separate laundry
• Good size private backyard with a pergola covered entertainment area
• Single carport with a roller door adjacent to the unit
Call to arrange a viewing time.
John Drabic 0412 800 616
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||316|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|