Charming, appealing, spacious & affordable family home with high raked ceilings, loads of natural light, good sized rooms, a flexible & versatile layout, nicely updated kitchen & bathroom + an excellent selection of heating & cooling options. Priced at the entry level for this popular & prestigious suburb & with schools, shops & transport (bus or train) all close by, this home is sure to attract first home buyers, growing families, investors or the like.
Some of the other features of this property include…
• Elevated block with attractive outlook
• 3 bedrooms + study/office area
• Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
• Cosy lounge or sitting room
• Copper top open fireplace
• Feature brick & timber throughout
• Big family room extension
• Generous meals area
• High raked ceilings
• Big picture windows & skylights
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher & pantry
• Updated bathroom + separate toilet
• Numerous ceiling fans + split system air conditioners
• Temperature controlled gas hot water
• Pitched roof, all weather, paved pergola
• Lock up carport (auto door) with drive through access
• Generous allotment of some 690m2
• Tool/garden shed
This property has been a long term (& very successful) investment property for the current owners, having attracted very long-term tenants in the past. It is very conveniently located with the train station less than 2.5kms away, Hallett Cove R-12 School 1.5kms away, numerous sporting, reserves & parks nearby + a bus stop & local shops within easy walking distance.
Super appealing, well presented, nicely updated & offering excellent living/dining/outdoor space at an affordable price, this feature filled home is now on the market for very definite sale & is ready for the lucky new owner to simply move in, unpack & start enjoying!