Located very close to The Hub Shopping Centre is this community title home that was built in 2002 on a generous yet easy-care 389 sqm allotment. This conventional style brick veneer home is ideal for those who are looking for a low maintenance home that offers security, simplicity & serenity.
The main features of this home are…
• 2 bedrooms (both with built-in robes & the main bedroom also has a ceiling fan)
• 1 bathroom plus a 2nd toilet
• Large living area with a ceiling fan & a separate dining area
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioner in the living area
• Separate laundry
• Lock up garage with an electric roller door & internal access into the laundry
• Good size backyard with rear verandah, lawn & garden
Roller security shutter to front bedroom
The study area/formal dining room could easily be converted into a 3rd bedroom. Community title fees are only $140 Quarter. Call John Drabic 0412 800 616 for an inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|