You’ll fall in love from the moment you arrive at the front gate to this very stylish, private residence that’s all about lifestyle, location, and convenience. Keep comfortable all year round with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling. This home offers open plan living with separate living zones to give everyone space to relax and unwind. Outdoor entertaining is off your main downstairs living zone featuring a large long pebblecrete space overlooking your low maintenance lawn for the kids and pets. The decor throughout is of soft neutral tonings so sure to please any interior tastes.
• All 3 bedrooms are large and double in size [ currently all with king-size beds ]
• Built-ins to all bedrooms
• 3rd toilet downstairs for guests
• Upstairs featuring 2 of the 3 double bedrooms
• Upstairs extra-long study nook which could be converted to a nursery
• Second living zone upstairs as a chill zone or future fourth bedroom
• Extra understair storage in the garage
• Garden shed in your back courtyard
• Rear garage access to the back courtyard for trailer or camper
• Fully securely fenced for pets and the kids to play all day long
This home is sure to please many buyers from the very versatile floor plan currently 3 large double bedrooms easily converted to 4 plus study nook. To the location, just a 2-minute walk to Hove Train Station and you’re into town in no time at all. Weekends can be spent wandering down to Jetty Road Brighton exploring boutique shopping and many different eateries to feast upon. Walking distance to so many facilities as well as excellent schools and yes in the all-important Brighton High School Zone! Open this weekend early to beat the heat!!