This one owner, steel frame, Torrens Titled (ie NOT strata/community) home is set on a 424m2 very low maintenance allotment & is strolling distance to bus transport &/or a 2-minute drive to Westfield Marion complex, services & amenities. Flinders University &/or Hospital + the beautiful white sands of Brighton Beach are also less than 10 minutes by car. A big bonus with this property is the valuable 2nd parking bay, allowing for the secure storage of a 2nd vehicle, smaller caravan, high work vehicle or the like.
Some of the other features of this property include…
• Built by Weeks Building Group in 1999
• Steel frame, brick veneer construction
• 3 bedrooms
• Walk in robe & access to bathroom from main bedroom
• 2 way/3 way configured bathroom
• 2 toilets
• Open plan living & dining area
• Generous kitchen with pantry cupboard
• Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate laundry
• New carpets to all bedrooms
• Laminate floors to main traffic & living areas
• All weather back verandah
• No lawns to front or back yards to maintain
• Small tool/garden shed
• Single garage with auto roller door & internal access
• Additional off-street parking on driveway
Around 15kms from the city centre & with a sunny, Northerly aspect, this home is ideal as an easy-care investment property (& was previously rented at $400.00 per week) or alternatively, it would make an affordable & super convenient starter (or finisher) home in this valuable & popular suburb.
On the market now for very definite sale, a short settlement is available (& preferred) & all serious offers will be presented & considered.