& Under Contract &
Located in the popular suburb of Flagstaff Hill in the Southern Suburbs of Adelaide, this very well presented family size home is only a short distance from:-
- Flagstaff Hill Primary School;
- Flagstaff Hill Shopping Centre on Ridgway Drive; and
- the bus route along Black Road.
This home was built in 1981 on a 677 sqm corner block & is expected to attract strong buyer attention from owner-occupiers or investors looking for a large family home on a corner block with room to grow & move in line with the needs of a family and also with side access to the rear of the property.
The main features of this home are:-
- 4 bedrooms (main bedroom has a walk-in robe, built-in robes, large ensuite bathroom & parents’ retreat/dressing/study area);
- built-in robes in bedrooms 2 & 4;
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home;
- neutral decor throughout;
- carpet in all bedrooms & living areas and tiles in the kitchen & wet areas;
- main bathroom with a spa bath and an IXLtastic heat lamp & steam extractor fan;
- 2 inside living areas consisting of a lounge & dining room and a family room;
- well appointed kitchen with a walk-in pantry & a dishwasher;
- large laundry with storage cupboards;
- large outdoor entertaining area with rear decking & a pergola;
- double garage under the main roof with electric roller doors and storage cupboards;
- garden shed at the rear of the property;
- side access through gates on Birman Crescent; &
- well presented gardens out the front of the property.
The pergola covered entertaining area is the perfect spot for sharing good times with family & friends having a BBQ and a few drinks or for quiet relaxation just enjoying your own company.
This home is expected to attract strong buyer attention, so make sure this address is high on your list of “Must See Properties” for viewing this weekend.
Call or email Mike now to register your interest & enquire about Open Inspection times.