Plenty of room and features for everyone!
This substantial property is on two separate titles of land. The glorious (363m2) home occupies one and the substantial garaging (One 8m X 6m and one 9m X 6m joined including fully lined spa/sauna room), gardens and additional parking on the other (For more detailed garage door measurements see below). Located only 40 minutes (approx) from the Adelaide CBD via the expressway and only 10 minutes (approx) from McLaren Vale and only 2km from fabulous Moana – Drive on – Beach, cafes and Moana Surf Life Saving Club.
• Secure front yard with water feature and established low maintenance gardens
• Spacious double door separate entry with vaulted ceilings
• 5 Extra-large bedrooms all with built-ins, master bedroom featuring 2 way ensuite with spa bath and 2 Walk-in robes
• Separate formal lounge
• Huge family room with wiring for an entertaining system and concealed ceiling mounted speakers
• Dining area with loads of room for any size family dining suite.
• Separate big (5.1m X 5.5m) theatre/media room with built-in speakers, projector, screen and split-level seating for that authentic theatre experience.
• Big portico UMR with café blinds for all-weather use and concealed ceiling speakers.
• 3-way main bathroom
• Extra-large laundry
• Quality flooring and curtains throughout and decorative cornices throughout
• Security system with 10 cameras
• 14-panel solar power system and plenty of double power points to use it.
• 2.7m ceilings throughout
• 2 Separate gas instant HWS’s, both with temperature controller
• Two attic ladders proving easy access to an abundance of secret storage space in the roof.
• Ducted RC/AC (9 zones)
• Ducted vacuum system
• Built-ins galore
• Insulation to all ceilings, internal and external walls
• Central kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher 5 burner gas cooktop, 1.5 wall oven, walk-in pantry and an abundance of cupboards and bench space.
Second block features:
• 2 Big double garages/workshops (One 8m X 6m and the other 6m X 6m joined) with extra height clearance and 4 separating extra height roller doors with lights and power.
• Plus spa and sauna in private (6m X 3m) fully lined room.
• 3 phase power in the garage and to the property
• Flexible easy access from double entrance gates to plenty of room for cars, boats, caravans and big boy’s toys.
• 31,000 litres of rain-water storage with 2 pumps
• Still loads of room for kids and pets, future pool, and more.
The property is immaculately presented front to back, top to bottom, inside and out and will impress.
From its spacious entry with double security and entrance doors and vaulted ceiling to its big theatre room, the home is filled with uncompromised features and comfort for all the family and friends to enjoy.
More detailed measurements of the garages:
Front garage: Gable roof for extra height. Drive through 2 X roller doors both 2.65m Wide X 2.65m High
Drive through front garage to the rear garage with gable roof for extra height through 2 X roller doors both 2.65m Wide X 2.55m High.
Flat access to garage block through double gates. 3.6m wide.
Distance from the entrance gates to first garage 10.5m.
All measurements approximate.
Raine & Horne’s highest priority is the health and safety of all of our staff and clients. To that end, we have adopted policies and protocols in line with those recommended by the government and inhouse guidelines and procedures during this uncertain time. We would be delighted to hear from you if you are interested in this property. Just call or email our representative to arrange a suitable day & time for a private viewing.