& SOLD! &
Located in the “Dress Circle” of Morphett Vale, this large home is beautifully situated in a quiet bush-like setting looking out on majestic gum trees and yet so close to all the shops, services and amenities of the Morphett Vale Shopping Precinct, local schools and the local bus routes. For those who like walking and cycling, this property is right next to the Coast to Vines Rail Trail.
First homebuyers, downsizers, upsizers, couples, singles, investors and retirees are all expected to show strong buyer interest in this property.
This home is close to Morphett Vale East Primary School, Archer Court Kindergarten, Wirreanda High School, Thrushgrove Creek, the local reserve across the road, the Morphett Vale Football, Tennis and Lawn Bowls Clubs, all the Sport and Recreation Facilities at the Wilfred Taylor Reserve on the corner of Wheatsheaf and States Roads and the bus route on Wheatsheaf Road.
Built in 1978 on a flat 990 sqm corner block, this mostly renovated brick veneer property has all the features that enables comfortable living all year round with the room to grow and move.
The main features of this property are:-
• 3 bedrooms (main with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and a ceiling fan, built-in robes in bedrooms 2 and 3);
• 2 bathrooms;
• 2 living areas;
• Open space living in the lounge, dining and kitchen areas;
• Good size kitchen with a dishwasher and a view of the backyard;
• Ducted evaporative cooling;
• Gas log fire heating in the lounge;
• 2 split system reverse cycle air-conditioners (family room and studio) and a wall unit air-conditioner in the lounge;
• Gas instant hot water service;
• Double driveway and a single garage under the main roof with roller doors front and rear
• Double carport suitable for caravans and trailers with drive through access to a double garage;
• Outdoor entertaining area with a large pergola and view of the backyard and nearby gum trees;
• Solar power system (3 kw, 12 panels);
• Well maintained gardens and lawns out the front and out the back.
The outdoor entertaining area provides a great setting for BBQ’s and drinks with family and friends or sitting quietly enjoying your own company.
A unique feature of this home is the studio positioned near the double garage is a feature that many home just simply do not have. It’s an ideal location and set up for a home office, teenager retreat, kids’ playroom, art studio or other uses. Fully lined and insulated, it has its own split system air-conditioner and TV aerial, making it a comfortable space to be in all year round.
The drive through carport leads to a double garage, ideal for a workshop and storage for mechanics and tradespeople and for families needing room for 3,4 or more vehicles.
Call Mike now on 0417 038 687 to register your interest in this property.