Abundant, light filled living spaces; sunny open plan kitchen/family room and a rear entertaining area creates the ultimate family entertainer. This house is perfect for those not wanting to compromise on size, space and location for the price. A house suited for many purposes, you have the opportunity to purchase this as an investment or the perfect place to live. Come summer, your outdoor undercover entertaining area is very inviting and spacious – even a patch of lawn for the kids and pets to play!
Come winter you can move into the dining-lounge space, as you warm yourself by the slow combustion heater. The bedrooms are cozy, and the natural light that flows through makes a comfortable and relaxing personal space. The property offers a family sized BBQ area offering a private and quiet space to relax and unwind. The manageable-sized block of land provides plenty of room for a boat, caravan and multiple cars.
• Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parks, restaurants, cafes and the beach
• 1920s beach shack eye catching from street level
• Spread out and relax after work in the spacious TV/living room
• Kitchen has a breakfast bar and plentiful storage, plus a dishwasher
• Huge, spacious master bedroom with split air con creates an oasis you can escape to with ease
• The family bathroom is complete with a bath, the toilet is separate from the bathroom
• Large garage perfect as a workshop or place to store vehicles plus an extra garden shed for extra storage
• Bright and cozy lounge with a split system and slow combustion heater.
Set in a prime location close to the beach this family home is the best opportunity that I have seen in a long time either occupy, rent out or knock down and sub-divide(subject to council consent) in the future!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|