Set on the higher side of the street, this attractive, colonial-styled courtyard home looks great from the front & only gets better once you are inside! Featuring generous room sizes & an airy, open-plan feel, there is also a surprisingly large, pitched roof pergola area with drive-through access to a powered single garage/workshop which is extremely rare with courtyard-sized blocks & properties.
Other highlights include:
• Feature timber, colonial windows across the front
• Spacious lounge with plenty of wall space for TV’s
• Formal dine or large office area
• 3 bedrooms, wardrobes to two bedrooms
• 3-way style original bathroom
• Ducted cooling, gas heating & fans
• Kitchen with dishwasher, pantry & overheads
• Generous family/meals area
• Laundry with built-in cupboard/storage
• Security screen doors to all external doors
• Single carport with auto roller door
• Huge, pitched roof, all-weather pergola with fans
• Single garage/workshop with concrete floor & power
• Small lawn area in the back
• Fully fenced, private & easy-care yard
Beautifully located in the highly sought-after surrounding streets of Woodcroft Primary School, kids can easily walk to school, local shops, bus transport, or even enjoy the many Christmas lights from this super convenient location. With a small, leafy reserve also at the back, there is a delightful (& unexpected) outlook of mature trees, greenery & even the odd koala!
Absolutely ideal as a first home, quality investment or comfortable downsize option, this feature-filled, appealing home is guaranteed to please & must be inspected inside to be fully appreciated!