On the market for the very first time, this recently refreshed & surprisingly spacious homette is one of two, is joined at the garages only & has no strata fees payable or meetings being held. Set on a very low maintenance, approx. 350m2 flat allotment there is a secure, private & fully paved backyard as well as the added benefit of 2 separate driveways for the easy storage of a caravan, trailer or additional vehicle.
Some of the other property features include.
• Built in 1987 of brick veneer construction
• Freshly painted throughout
• Brand new carpets, blinds & timber look floors
• Spanning over 135m2 (approx.) in size
• High ceilings throughout
• 3 bedrooms, large wardrobes to bedrooms 1 & 2
• Generous lounge & dining rooms
• Tidy, original kitchen with extensive cupboard space
• Gas point already available in kitchen, if preferred
• Family/meals area
• Ducted evaporative cooling + gas heating
• Neat & neutral bathroom with separate toilet
• Large, separate laundry + linen cupboard
• Gas instant hot water service
• Fully paved backyard with shaded pergola
• Secure lock up garage + tool/garden shed
• 2nd driveway for caravan, trailer or extra vehicle
Super convenient, this appealing, easy care home is located only 450m from Westfield Marion, 5kms to the bustling & cosmopolitan Glenelg, 13.5kms to Adelaide CBD & has reliable bus transport at the end of the street. Absolutely ideal for singles, couples, smaller families, downsizers, retirees or investors, this well presented & perfectly positioned home is ready to move straight into & start enjoying!
Buyer Note property address may also be known as 26A Struan Avenue Warradale being a corner block.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|