Located in Cherrybrook on the northern boundary of Morphett Vale adjacent to Old Reynella, this 1995 built torrens title bluestone fronted villa is on 367 sqm of land and is close to local schools, shops & the bus.
This property will attract attention from 1st homebuyers, investors, downsizers, upsizers, singles, couples & retirees.
Freshly painted throughout and with a refurbished kitchen specifically for this sale, this attractive property offers low maintenance living at an affordable price with the convenience of local services & facilities within short distances.
The main features of this property are:-
- 3 bedrooms (all with new carpet & 2 with built in robes);
- 1 bathroom with dual access;
- separate toilet and separate laundry;
- large open plan living room adjacent to the kitchen also with new carpet;
- split system reverse cycle air-conditioner;
- Outdoor entertaining area with a pergola;
- garden shed;
- single carport under the main roof with a roller door;
- additional parking for another vehicle, caravan, boat or trailer;
- large gate adjacent to the carport providing even more additional parking/storage space; and
- low maintenance gardens in the front & backyards.
Investors will be interested to know that the rental return for this property is estimated to be approx $335 per week.
Contact Mike now on 0417038687 to register your interest & enquire about viewing opportunities.