Appealing, complete & super convenient, this modern townhouse is in a small group of only four, is set on a flat & very easy care allotment & is in such a handy location! Walking distance to the Tonsley train station, 2 minute’s drive to Flinders University or hospital & just 12kms to the city centre this fabulous home would be absolutely ideal for busy singles or professional couples, savvy investors or even smaller families.
Some of the property highlights include.
• Steel frame construction, built in 2010
• 2 storey with rendered external walls
• Separate entry hall
• 3 bedrooms – built in wardrobes to all rooms
• Romantic balcony to main bedroom
• 2 way bathroom upstairs + 2nd toilet downstairs
• Spacious, open plan living & dining area
• Full size kitchen – gas hotplates, under bench oven & dishwasher
• Split system heating & cooling upstairs & downstairs
• Bonus under stairs storage area
• Easy clean tiled floors downstairs
• Neutral carpet upstairs
• Separate laundry with built in cupboard
• Linen/storage cupboards upstairs & down
• Gas instant hot water service
• Sunny, North facing, paved courtyard area
• Artificial lawn & well established plants
• Rain water tank plumbed to downstairs toilet
• Lock up carport with auto roller door & internal access
Fresh, funky & ready to move straight into, unpack & start enjoying, this ‘end’ townhouse is surrounded by much exciting redevelopment with many older properties now being replaced with newer, more modern & higher density style living options. The suburb of Tonsley was only created in January 2017 by dividing the suburb of Clovelly Park in half. The southern part of the suburb was separated from Clovelly Park and named Tonsley by the City of Marion at that time.
On the market now for very definite sale, all genuine offers will be presented & considered & a shorter settlement is available & would be preferred.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|