If you live locally, then no doubt you will have noticed this quality built, beautiful family home from the front when either walking or driving past, as it has wonderful street appeal with its classic good looks & sunny Northernly aspect. Having been in the same family for over 20 years now, this is a rare opportunity to secure a most appealing, versatile family home that is perfectly presented, updated & modernised & is just as impressive inside as it appears from the outside!
Some of the valuable features of this home include…
• Attractive street appeal
• Sunny North facing aspect
• Superior, quality builder
• High ceilings throughout
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-in/walk-in wardrobes
• 2 bathrooms – updated ensuite & big, corner bath to main
• Elegant formal lounge & dining rooms
• Tiled family/meals area
• Sleek, modern kitchen with dishwasher & pantry
• Ducted evaporative cooling & gas heating
• Modern colours, lighting & styling throughout
• Rear rumpus/games room with gorgeous timber floor
• Beautifully established, mature & landscaped gardens
• Nearly quarter acre (946m2) block in size & mostly flat
• Pitched, all-weather & paved pergola area
• Double lock-up garage with drive through access
• Separate garage/workshop in the backyard
• 1000l rainwater tank
• NBN connected
Located in the heart of the prestigious & highly sought-after Mount Hurtle Estate, this home is ideal for growing families with kids or alternatively for those who enjoy a bit of space around them, a semi-rural type feel &/or who love to entertain. With wide, generous streets, ample parking, good quality schools, shops & sporting facilities nearby, the beautiful Tangari Regional Park within easy walking distance & even a winery just down the road, it is no wonder that the current owners have enjoyed living here for over 2 decades!
Homes in this area generally sell fast, so don’t miss the very first available open inspections coming up this weekend!
Jennifer Drabic 0412 479 421
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|