Located in the Dress Circle of Morphett Vale, this home is beautifully situated in a quiet bush-like setting looking out on majestic gum trees and yet so close to all the shops, services and amenities of the Morphett Vale Shopping Precinct, local schools and the local bus routes. For those who like walking and cycling, this property is right next to the Coast to Vines Rail Trail.
This home is close to Morphett Vale East Primary School, Archer Court Kindergarten, Wirreanda High School, Thrushgrove Creek, the local reserve across the road, the Morphett Vale Football, Tennis and Lawn Bowls Clubs, all the Sport and Recreation Facilities at the Wilfred Taylor Reserve on the corner of Wheatsheaf and States Roads and the bus route on Wheatsheaf Road.
Built in 1967 on a flat 744 sqm corner block, this boomerang style brick home provides 145 sqm of living space and is in the medium density zone of Morphett Vale, providing a range of options that could be done with this property (subject to council approval) and provides a great buying opportunity for a wide range of buyers.
The main features of this property are…
• 3 bedrooms (built-in robe and r/c split system air-conditioner in bedroom 1);
• 1 bathroom and a separate toilet;
• Lounge and dining area with a r/c split system air-conditioner and a heater ;
• Polished timber floors throughout the home;
• Good size kitchen with a dishwasher and an electric cooktop;
• Ducted evaporative cooling (not currently working);
• Large carport with an automatic/remote roller door and access to a double garage;
• Solar power system (1.52 kw, 8 × 190 W panels);
• Gardens and lawns surrounding the home.
The drive through carport leads to a double garage, ideal for a workshop and storage for mechanics and tradespeople and for buyers wanting undercover storage for several vehicles or even a caravan, boat or trailers.
There are no encumbrances or easements on this property. For more details, call John Drabic on 0412 800 616.