The much-loved family home is beautifully positioned opposite a peaceful, gum studded reserve & enjoys much bird/wildlife as well as a mature, leafy outlook from most windows. Rather deceptive from the front, this solid brick home was originally built in the 70’s but has been extended, modified & largely updated since. Now offering excellent & very versatile family accommodation both inside & out, this home really must be viewed inside to be fully appreciated!
Some of the features we love about this home include…
• Versatile & flexible design/layout
• 4 bedrooms + study/office nook
• 2 fully tiled bathrooms
• Separate lounge & formal dine
• Refreshed, originally Alby Turner kitchen with oversize cooker
• Casual meals area
• Ducted heating & cooling throughout (3 phase power)
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms + family room
• Generous family room with access to backyard
• Easy clean tiled floors to main traffic & living/dining areas
• External laundry
• Sunny, Northerly aspect from the back
• Generous, fenced 684m2 allotment
• Solar heated, inground, concrete pool & therapeutic spa
• Shady pergola/pool pavilion to supervise the swimming
• Level lawn area – ideal for kids or pets to play
• Double width open carport
• Double garage or optional billiard/games room
• Pool table, bar, fridge & pianola included in the sale
• Drive through access for vehicles
This feature-filled home is not only ideal for families, with numerous schools, shops, parks, sporting facilities & public transport located close by, but is also perfectly set up for those who love to entertain. Offering an excellent balance of convenience, yet a surprising peaceful position, it is no wonder that the current, very house-proud owners have enjoyed nearly two decades in the home! The property is now surplus to their needs; hence, a wonderful opportunity is now available to serious buyers & a very flexible settlement time is also available.
This home is an absolute pleasure to now offer for sale.