Safely tucked behind a high front & side fence, complete with auto gate, this super appealing home absolutely must be viewed inside to be fully appreciated! 1960’s built, but beautifully renovated, modernised & transformed since, this freshly painted home retains the charm & character of an older era with high ceilings, spacious rooms & solid brick construction, however, all features & amenities have been updated including kitchen, bathroom & laundry, providing the very best of both worlds!
Some of the other features of this property include…
• Modern, rendered facade & appearance
• Sunny North facing aspect
• Corner block, fully fenced with remote/auto gate
• Safe & secure for kids & pets
• 3 large bedrooms, mirrored robes to 2 rooms
• High ceilings throughout
• Feature timber French doors
• Light & bright, open plan layout
• Modern bathroom with separate toilet
• Modern kitchen with gas hot plates & dishwasher
• Freshly painted throughout in crisp white
• Gorgeous, timber look floors + modern style carpets
• Ducted evaporative cooling + big combustion heater
• Beautiful, portico/decking area – perfect for a hammock
• Deluxe fishpond, shade sails & lush lawns
• Easy care 372m2 block, plenty of room to entertain
• Secure, off street parking for at least 2 cars
Located within easy walking distance of shops, bus transport & the extremely popular ‘junk food corner’ this well positioned & located property would also suit those who prefer not to drive. With access from the property now via McMahon Road, not Pimpala, residents can go in & out with ease. Generous off-street parking for visitors is also available on McMahon Road.
On the market now for very definite sale, this much-loved & enjoyed home is most appealing, comfortable, super convenient & would be absolutely ideal for first home buyers, smaller families, downsizers, retirees or even investors & is ready to move straight into & start enjoying!
Buyer’s note – this property is on the corner of Pimpala & McMahon Roads & access is via McMahon Road. This home will be available to view via small group bookings, please call/text or email to arrange a suitable time & day.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|