37 Torrey Road, Flagstaff Hill, SA 5159
Sold for $1,608,500 (Mar 11, 2022)
Where Grandeur and Opulence Awaits
At the end of a quiet court amongst other high-end homes within the exclusive Flagstaff Pines Estate sits this magnificent Scott Salisbury-built home. From the moment you arrive at your double door entry, the anticipation builds as to what the home has to offer inside.
Greeting you is the magnificent wooden staircase with a wrought iron handcrafted balustrade. Downstairs is the entertainers dream with billiards room to your left (complete with plumbing in place for a wet bar) and home theatre to your right which has acoustic insulation so you can enjoy the sounds of your favorite movies with full block out curtains giving you that movie feel in your own home. Continue past either side of the staircase and you are brought out to the kitchen, dining, and main living space of the home.
You simply won't be able to help yourself but be drawn to the bi-fold doors which open out to the alfresco, verandah, and concrete tiled heated pool and beyond is your stunning countryside view. The laundry is also on this level complete with a chute from upstairs with lots of cupboards for storage. Spoil yourself with Miele appliances to your kitchen with a 900mm induction cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, smoked mirrored splashback, walk-in pantry, and hidden coffee bay. The bathroom on this level has been cleverly designed by the owners to have external access for pool users. Its location is also adjacent to the 6th and only bedroom downstairs so can double up as it's en-suite perhaps for your live-in nanny/housekeeper or elderly parents.
Upstairs your master suite with retreat adjacent is set to one side of the staircase for added privacy with access out to the large balcony which has views down to Glenelg and the sea. Double doors invite you into the light-filled suite which has his and her robes, private toilet, double vanities, spa bath, and a very large shower. The kids have been very well catered for all with their own double king-size bedrooms with built-in robes, one with walk-in robe all leading out to a very large multi-purpose zone, whether it be study/ library or play station and games room the space is all about them! Their main bathroom naturally is a three-way in design given the home is built with a large family in mind. You have a double basin vanity area, private toilet, and private bath and shower space so everyone can be getting ready without getting in each other's way.
Just some of the many features of your new home:
• Solar system to offset your bills
• Ducted vacuuming system
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Camera security system
• High ceilings with feature void over the staircase
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Loads of storage both downstairs and upstairs
• The pool is salt chlorinated and has a seat section with spa jets to relax and soothe your tired muscles
• Large paved pad at the bottom of the yard for a future fire pit and marshmallow toasting
• A large block that has been cleverly landscaped with simplicity in mind so your time is spent relaxing and enjoying what the property offers Abundant garaging and parking awaits the large family that will have the pleasure of calling this their new home. A four-car garage with internal access to the home for rainy days unloading shopping and little ones from the car under the main roof with dual double driveways outside for all the extra off-street parking you'll ever need. With everyday city convenience for work, schooling, Flinders Uni and Hospital, shopping, sporting facilities, public transport, and beaches yet because of its location you literally feel a world away from the everyday hustle and bustle. This home is in an ideal location close to all the needs of a busy growing family with so much to offer you really need to take the time and enjoy the experience of a private inspection by appointment only.
- Property ID: L16188730
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:569 sqm
- Open Parking:8
- Land Area:1068 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|