In the very popular much sort after historic township of Clarendon, this property sits above the meandering Onkaparinga River overlooking treetops and back towards the town. Just over the Clarendon bridge down a quiet street, you will be led to your new home. Comprising of just under an acre of land set into the hill is this 3 bedroom, two living area home with a beautifully renovated brand new bathroom. Sit out on your balcony and enjoy listening to the birds and spotting the local wildlife.
What to love about this property:
• Full-length windows across the back of the home to take in the beautiful setting
• Matching full-length undercover balcony across the back of the house wrapping around to meet the sides
• Beautifully renovated brand new bathroom with en-suite access and large freestanding bath
• Built in Robes to the main bedroom
• Carport under the main roof with side storage shed, wood storage, as well as a garden shed in the yard
• Large family size kitchen overlooking both living areas with servery access to the main living room
• Keep cosy and warm by the combustion fire looking out to your country views
• Your own river frontage to go fishing or canoeing
• Garden nooks to sit and reflect or sit by a campfire entertaining family & friends
• Walking distance to all the town has to offer
• Only 10kms to Woodcroft College R-12
Lifestyle properties like this are rare to find especially in this well-known historic township. You are walking distance to the kindy, school, church, bakery, general store, pub, tennis and netball courts as well as the footy oval and bowls club. Please call for your small group tour so you can relax while you take a walk around your new home in a countryside location just 28kms from the CBD for an easy work commute or head to our beautiful southern beaches or down to do some wine tasting in our many popular local wineries.