This freshly painted & extra spacious courtyard style home is so beautifully positioned, right opposite a well-kept reserve, walking distance to the primary school, choice of childcare or bus stop + around 1km to the main shopping centre or beach! In addition, it also has a double width garage & driveway which is extremely rare in courtyard/villa style properties.
Some of the other property highlights include…
• Built in 2004 of brick veneer construction
• Modern rendered front façade
• Sunny North facing
• 3 bedrooms, all with built in / walk in wardrobes
• 2 bathrooms, includes ensuite to main bedroom
• Very spacious lounge & dining rooms
• Kitchen with gas hotplate, wall oven & dishwasher
• Family/meals area
• Fresh paint, downlights & modern blinds
• Ducted evaporative cooling & gas wall furnace
• Popular laminate floors to main living/traffic areas
• Auto roller shutters to front windows
• Private, pitched roof, all weather pergola
• Small alfresco area
• Very manageable back lawn
• Flat & secure block of 412m2 approx.
• Tool/garden shed with handy lean to
• Double width garage with internal & drive through access
• NBN connected
• Peaceful reserve across the street
• Choice of 2 playgrounds within strolling distance
Spanning around 170m2 in size (including house & garage) which is very generous for a 3-bedroom courtyard, this home would be ideal for young or growing families with the excellent schooling, sporting, shopping, medical & recreational facilities so close by. Construction of the new high school is now underway & expected to be finished early 2022.
Alternatively, the home may well appeal to retirees or downsizers with the easy-care grounds & extra bonus of the double width parking, possibly for a caravan? The property has also made an excellent & reliable investment property for the current owners in more recent years.
Recently refreshed & now ready to move straight into, this home is on the market for very definite sale & a short settlement is available & preferred.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||272|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||49 %|