Please accept our apologies if you have missed out.
On the market for the very first time is this perfectly positioned, modern & spacious family home, set in a small, quiet court overlooking a leafy reserve. This home is also strolling distance to Woodcroft College, Town Centre & Mall, Neighbourhood Centre, Tavern & the busy bus interchange making it a perfect choice for families with school age kids.
Some of the property highlights include…
• Built in 2000 by Distinctive Homes
• Separate entry hall
• Formal lounge or ideal home theatre room
• 4 bedrooms, all with built in/walk in wardrobes
• 2 bathrooms, includes ensuite to main bedroom
• Large 4 person spa bath to main bathroom
• Large central gas kitchen with dishwasher & walk in pantry
• Open plan & versatile family/meals area
• Ducted evaporative cooling + gas wall furnace
• Freshly painted in neutral colours
• LED downlights
• Instant gas hot water service
• Modern style blinds & timber look floors throughout
• Wonderful, decked, all weather, pitched pergola area
• Fully established & fenced, easy care backyard
• Level lawn area for kids or pets
• Separate garage/workshop in the back
• Double width, lock up carport with internal access
• Sunset views from pergola area
• House was designed to be wheelchair friendly
Originally built as part of the ‘Pimpala Rise Estate’, being a select pocket of Morphett Vale located directly adjacent to Woodcroft, this area offers all of the same benefits & services but at a slightly more affordable price point. A beautifully located, practically designed & feature filled, one owner family home that will appeal to buyers looking for a super convenient (especially with kids!) yet surprisingly quiet location.
On the market now for very definite sale, settlement times can be flexible & all genuine offers will be both presented & considered!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||356|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|