This one owner home was custom built in 2005 for the current owners when they were ready to downsize & remains an absolutely ideal choice for retirees, small families or downsizers alike. Designed & finished both inside & out with a strong focus on comfort, security & easy maintenance, this home is immaculately presented, thoroughly complete, packed with valuable extras & only an internal inspection will do it the justice it deserves!
Some of the valuable features of this home include…
• Attractive street appeal
• Sunny North facing aspect
• 3 bedrooms, all with built in or walk in wardrobes
• 2 spotless bathrooms, includes ensuite to main bedroom
• Generous lounge & dining rooms
• Casual family area or alternative 2nd meals
• 3-year young ducted heating & cooling throughout
• 100% wool berber carpets & timber look flooring
• 3-year young kitchen with Miele appliances & pantry
• Unique picture hanging/rail system to several rooms
• Security screen doors, window locks & alarm system
• Beautifully established & irrigated villa (363m2) allotment
• All weather, pitched roof, paved pergola
• Stunning, built in water feature & raised veggie bed
• Wide, stratco style front verandah
• Lock up single garage with drive through access & auto door
• Separate garage/workshop with lights & power
• 5000l rainwater storage
• Over 5KW’s solar across 2 separate systems
• NBN connected
Located in a super convenient location with other similar, modern style homes on either side, there is the added bonus of a bus stop just a few houses down for those who don’t drive as well as major shops, facilities & services less than 5 minutes away by car. This appealing & thoroughly complete home provides buyers the opportunity to simply move straight in & start enjoying & is an excellent alternative to building new. A flexible settlement time &/or subject to sale offers will also be considered on a case by case basis.
Buyer Note – this property is Torrens Titled i.e. NOT strata or community.