Impressive throughout, the home is situated in a highly desirable quiet street with the convenience of local schools, shops and sports facilities just a short drive away. The home is surrounded by mature gardens for privacy and situated near a recreation ground. With a fully fenced rear yard, established gardens and a park nearby, this home could be rented or kept as a private residence. It’s a fantastic opportunity for a beautiful character home in a sought-after location.
With air conditioning and extra room for a study, you’ll have everything you need to conduct business without needing to leave the house. The manageable-sized block of land provides plenty of room for a boat, caravan and a new shed if desired. Your undercover car bay provide your beloved cars with a secure place to rest each night. This well maintained house has been so cleverly designed to offer comfort, privacy, and style.
• Ultimate convenient location, moments from eateries and amenities
• Walk everywhere, close to shops, bars, cafes & transport all at your fingertips
• Outside, there is a 2 car lock up garage and low maintenance gardens
• Functional laundry with extra storage space
• The family bathroom is complete with a bath, the toilet is separate from the bathroom
• A cozy and functional kitchen to enjoy and entertain
• Great covered entertaining area
• Spread out and relax after work in the spacious TV/living room
Within walking distance to the local restaurants and cafes of Beverley, and only a short distance to the bus stop. Position plus potential make this an excellent buyer opportunity. Well worth an inspection. This property is charming and a must to inspect.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|