Located in the heart of the popular ’cricketer’s estate’ & walking distance to Wirreanda Secondary School, local shops & easy bus transport, this renovated 3-bedroom homette boasts valuable street frontage as well as excellent living space for the price! The homette has been nicely updated in recent years & only an internal inspection will do it the full justice it deserves!
Some of the other property features include…
• Built in 1987 of brick veneer construction
• Valuable street frontage
• 3 decent sized bedrooms
• Built in wardrobe to main bedroom
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Large lounge room
• Separate dining or family/meals area
• Full size kitchen with overhead cupboards
• Separate laundry with excellent cupboard space
• Split system heating & cooling
• Easy clean, timber look floating floors
• Fresh, neutral colour scheme throughout
• Good condition carpet to the bedrooms
• Private backyard
• Undercover back verandah
• Tool/garden shed
• Free standing, single garage with auto door
• Generous parking on street & on shared driveway
• Wheelchair/disability friendly
• Wirreanda High is set for an $11m upgrade this year
Spanning some 123m2 in size, this homette is really the equivalent in size to a small house with easy care yards & a fantastic & super convenient location. Absolutely ideal for singles, couples, smaller families, downsizers, retirees or investors, this well presented & perfectly positioned homette is ready to move straight into & start enjoying!
Buyer Note – this group is built on the corner of Richards Drive & Blundell Streets & #6 faces Blundell with available parking right out front.