C1894 Symmetrical Cottage in Township Location!
Super special new release in this tightly held, township location, we believe this home to be one of the original 7 homes built in the area & it is literally filled with character, charm & so many original, ornate features! Comprising of 6 main rooms & boasting high ceilings, thick, stone walls, gorgeous timber floors & so much more, this little piece of local history is guaranteed to steal your heart!
Some of the property features & highlights include…
• Originally built in 1894
• Sunny Northerly aspect
• Large lounge/sitting room
• 3 big bedrooms
• Formal dining room
• Timber kitchen with walk in pantry
• Roof was replaced around 15 years ago
• Large heritage bathroom with clawfoot bath
• Separate indoor laundry
• Separate indoor toilet
• 2 x reverse cycle, split system air conditioners
• 2 x feature gas fireplaces with ornate surrounds
• Stunning timber floorboards
• Axminster carpets to the bedrooms
• High timber skirting boards throughout
• Stunning ornate cornices & ceiling roses
• Vintage/brass light switches & power points
• Plenty of feature leadlight & windows
• Pretty, cottage style gardens
• Generous & valuable 756m2 allotment
• Double width open carport
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Huge garage/workshop with power & concrete floor
• Lush fernery, lawn area & cubby house
Situated around 23kms south of the city with very easy access onto the Southern Expressway & located in the heart of the quaint, Old Reynella Township, this much-admired home & property is also strolling distance to the bustling main street & other major facilities & services such as shopping, sporting, medical & transport. Offering an extremely rare opportunity to secure a genuine piece of local history in this super popular & sought-after location.
Do not delay with this one, as it is sure to sell quickly!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|